Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Michael Buble' is Feeling Good

I just wanted to say that. Have you heard of Michael Buble'? He's pretty wicked awesome. I only have heard one song of his (that would be 'Feeling Good') but I love that song. I'm listening to it now actually. Just a thought. . .

So I woke up around 1000 and hung out in bed for awhile, not wanting to move for anything. Around 1100 or so I got up and moved around to wake myself up. I really didn't wanna do my homework I knew that I had to do. Finally around 1130 or so I put in MAGNOLIA to watch for film class. I knew it was a little over 3 hours so I knew I had a long time to sit. I really didn't like the film very much. It may be the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen. Not altogether bad, but certainly not recommendable. Spend your 3 hours elsewhere.

So I did some questions for it and then took a shower. I had to be at work by 1630. Work wasn't bad tonight, except one woman went AWOL on us. She had a party of 13. Ahead of her was a party of 20 and behind her on the list were 2 parties of 10 and a 9 and an 8. Needless to say it was kinda chaotic. She was waiting for a large party to get up, as that was the place we had set up for her. These people were kinda hangin out though, and she wanted us to do something. Seriously, we're not gonna go ask them to leave so this belligerent woman can get her table quicker. She ended up yelling and a manager came in and grovelled (spelling?) to get her to stay (I hate this about restaurants - the customer is always right, even the stupid ones) and gave her a complimentary appetizer. Whatever. I held my own in our argument and I was proud of myself. I ain't backin down y'all. I'll go toe to toe with ya. Ain't no thing :D

I got home at 1010 and was greeted with a big hug from the sis. She's great. We haven't seen much of each other with our busy schedules lately. I helped her with math and then ate a mom-made steak quesadilla (I love when we have leftover steak) while watching a TIVO'd CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM (it was the season 5 premiere).

Now I'm here, and I just got off the phone with my wonderful Heather. She's coming home this weekend and I'm hoping to see a lot of her, but we'll see. My aunt from Maryland is also coming in tomorrow, so that'll be fun. We'll see how it all goes.

School tomorrow. Math Test 2. Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!

- - - "Weekends, I can't wait for weekends!"
- - - (that goes out to Justin Lebens)

Night world,

JUSTIN

No comments: