Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hard Workin' Man

Ever listened to a little Brooks & Dunn? That's a song of their's. Meh. It kinda describes me this week. Kinda

So I worked another 6 hours today, and I have almost 60 hours in the last 10 days.

I'm tired.

I'm still suffering from the evil nose congestion.

I miss Heather A LOT!!!

And I'm not keeping up on the blog well at all. But, basically, I'm at work all the time, so that's all ya gotta know. It's been crazy there. We've had as much as a 2 hour wait both of the last 2 nights. I've been running the Host Stand and takin care of business (another song reference there) to the point I've gotten compliments from some of the trainers.

Hey, it's a start.

Hope all is well with all of you.

- - - "Thank You, Come Again!"
- - - Both a line from a great comedy (Harold and Kumar go to White Castle) and my line as people leave our restaurant. I even say it like Kumar, to get some laughs. It's an ice breaker.

Sleep well and Good Night,

JUSTIN

No comments: