Saturday, September 03, 2005

When you wake up at noon. . .

It's true. I woke up at Noon today. When that is the way your day begins, not much can truly be expected. I didn't do much of anything actually.

I went to Heather's around 230 I guess and spent the rest of the day with her. We went to Barnes and Noble so she could buy a couple recreational reading books, but that about did it for the activeness. We played some more cards, watched some HOUSE, and ate dinner around 630. We went with her mom to the Palmdale Ampitheatre thing for just about 45 minutes. This group called the Blind Boys of Alabama sang for a long time. They were a black gospel group thing. They were good, but they seemed to ramble (yes, from me, the ultimate rambler) on for longer than they were supposed to. We left shortly after they finished. Some lady was supposed to sing after a 30 minute intermission - No Thanks!

So now it's bedtime. I hope all of you (yes you!) had a good Saturday and enjoy your Sunday. Sleep well and have sweet dreams. If they're half as good as mine, then you'll be having great ones! Good night world

- - - "Can I get a witness?!?!"
- - - The Blind Boys of Alabama

JUSTIN

No comments: