Monday, September 05, 2005

So did anyone Labor today?

I know I sure didn't. Today was relaxing and full of food and doing nothing. And I know that I'm not the only one that this is true for. Come on now, you know you didn't work today!

I woke up at 900, ate some breakfast, and did the normal computer thing for awhile. I eventually took a shower and got dressed and all that jazz and headed to Heather's around 100 for a little barbecue shindig. It was just a small gathering (me, Heather, her mom, her sister Chelsea, Chelsea's friend Jacque, and Jacque's brother Phil) and it was fun. We had yummy carne asada from the Vallarta (man, the Mexicans know how to cook meat!) and enjoyed the food and conversation.

The unfortunate part about all this is that after it was over at 330, Heather had to head back to Long Beach. Thus, I moped home and sat in a solemn mood all afternoon. I watched a couple episodes of HOUSE, did some internet stuff, and just kinda wasted my afternoon away. I coulda done my film homework, but I still have two more days for that. That's plenty of time.

I did get to chat with my friend Emily tonight on AIM, which was fun. She is a sophomore down at USC. She's cool to talk to and she got me to laugh, which was nice. I'm heading to bed here soon, cuz I have school tomorrow. Up at 700; Woohoo!

Sleep well you internet addicts - you know you are. Don't deny it.

And now, a good Labor Day quote:

- - - "The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work, stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself."
- - - H.L. Mencken

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Cy said...

^lol... these advertisers just love your blog.