Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Little Rub Rub

Ah but this is not a good thing. I mean by this "a little rub rub" the wrong way. That's me. Always rubbing people the wrong way. I don't know how to fix this. Meh. . .

So the last two days have been pretty ok at best. An overall 5 out of 10.

I don't really feel like going into it, though. I worked both yesterday and today and got in a little bit of trouble both nights. Nothin big, but it's just people not understanding where I'm coming from. I'm probably not cut out to work with the public, just because the public as a whole is not a fan of me. O well. All I can do is persevere.

Went to church today. It was really good today. I have a lot to evaluate in mine own life.

Heather was home this weekend, but because of work, I saw not so much of her. She's back in Long Beach now. Sad times.

Might go to Knott's Scary Farm on Thursday. Tryin to work it all out.

Pickin up another host's shift tomorrow, so I now work tomorrow, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Mucho hours, but minor-o life. O well. The things we do for money.

O and I'm happy cuz the Boston Red Sox got the Wild Card for the American League playoffs. Those of you who understand this word-use know what I'm talkin bout. Go Red Sox!

I'm tired. Sleep well world. See ya on Monday (O how I hate Mondays!)

- - - "My aim is simply to give a rough account of what bulls--- is and how it differs from what it is not"
- - - Thesis of the book ON BULLS---, which I just purchased this weekend. It's written by Harry G. Frankfurt and it's about just that: bulls--- in our culture (Aren't censors fun?)

JUSTIN

No comments: