Monday, October 24, 2005

A Day Marked by Anticipation

Today was boring, slow, and had few great moments.

Tomorrow will be busy, fast, and has the potential of having some out-of-this-world excitement over the course of 24 hours.

So that's all that you really need to know. I slept in again today and completed a math lesson in about 2 hours (I hate MATH). I had dinner with the fam (minus the at-dance-practice sister) at Johnny Carino's. That was weird. Dinner was good, especially the dessert (I had spamoni, a kick-your-ass ice cream dessert that is like neapolitan, only instead of vanilla it's pistachio. Extraordinary!).

Tomorrow is going to be great. It has to be. I have school (the down part) and then I'm off too Los Angeles, specifically Westwood, for a book signing. Bill Simmons, AKA The Sports Guy, is gonna be at the Borders there and signing his new book. I'm stoked!

Afterwards, I'm heading to Heather's for a few hours and then it will be home again home again jiggity jig. I may not post tomorrow. But that's what is gonna happen.

Have a great Tuesday. It probably won't be as good as mine :)

- - - "He keeps things running smoothly on the weekends. I'm serious. It wouldn't work as well if he weren't up there on the weekends."

- - - Tim McBride, the Head Chef and a Manager of Johnny Carino's. Spoken to my parents at dinner tonight of me as a Host. Kinda made me proud. And my parents. Thanks Tim.

JUSTIN

No comments: