Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Breakfast Schmeakfast

So today was interesting, but not all that out of the ordinary. I didn't have breakfast (like usual) but that's not where I got the title. I'll get to that later. . .

So I went to school today:

PHILOSOPHY - Boring. Took a quiz and didn't do well but turned in an extra credit quiz that kinda evened me out. Who knows what I have in there!

HISTORY - Good laughs. Good lecture. Good class.

MATH - Meh. I got my homework done in class today which was cool. This class has the potential of getting very difficult. I hope that doesn't happen.

I left school and headed to McDonalds cuz it was Tuesday, which meant .99 Nugget Tuesday! Or so I thought. I get into the drive thru and it turns out that they're not doing it anymore. Dangit. I had a craving for cheap Golden Arches chicken. O well.

Headed home and heated up some leftovers while watching my regular afternoon sports stuff. I watch SPORTSCENTER, AROUND THE HORN (the show of competitive banter), and PARDON THE INTERRUPTION (my favorite non-sitcom on TV besides THE DAILY SHOW). I really like these shows and secretly wish that one day I could be on one of them.

I browsed the computer and finally decided that I should start work on my Philosophy Midterm. I had to write a 3-5 page essay on Plato and Aristotle. Not hard, but not desireable. It essentially took me all day to write it. I would work on it and then take a break and would continue this process throughout the night. I eventually finished it. It's a complete load of B.S. but that's my best stuff. We'll see how I do.

I watched the first game of the American League Championship Series (Angels/White Sox) kinda sorta while I was working on homework shtuff. I also watched MY NAME IS EARL (starring the very funny Jason Lee) and THE OFFICE (starring the extremely funny Steve Carell). Eventually I put in MALLRATS (my second Kevin Smith movie in a week) cuz I just wasn't tired. It was really funny! The title is a quote from the movie and there's a bunch of quotes below that I found just hilarious. I'm not sure which one I like better (CLERKS or MALLRATS) but they're both brilliant for what it's worth.

So I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. I have to work tomorrow night. Boo to that.

Sleep well all,

- - - "Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn for Sega."
- - - "O ye of little faith. Wanna cookie?"
- - - "Noochie noochie!"
- - - "Your maleness amazes me sometimes."
- - - "Understanding is only reached through confrontation."
- - - "Snoochie Boochie Noochies!"
- - - "Adventure. Excitement. A jedi craves not these things."


- - - Random quotes from MALLRATS (funny stuff!)

Night,

JUSTIN

No comments: