Saturday, October 22, 2005

So Long. Farewell. Bye Bye

Words of wisdom from the great BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY. It's ringing true for me this weekend. My best friend (of the guys of course) Cy - you know him from prior posts - is leaving for the Phillipines tomorrow night for 5 months. Sad times.

So Friday was ok I guess. I slept in and didn't do much of anything until I had to leave for work. I went to Heather's (she's home this weekend) for a half hour before work and then had to go to work. I hate that. So I went to work and it was fine. Nothing crazy really happened.

After work I headed to Heather's again. I was there for only 3 hours of Raymond, story-telling, and chatting. It was nice to be back curled up on her couch with the most beautiful girl ever! O yes!

I got home at 145 this morning and went to sleep around 230. I woke up at 1100 this morning. I hate waking up late! So I showered, got ready, and played on the computer for awhile. I got a call back from Cy, as I wanted to have lunch with him. So at 1330, me and him and nuestras madres (that's "our moms" for those single-lingual people) went to Primo Cafe.

We ate and chatted for a little over an hour. It was fun. It's gonna suck with him gone I decided. So after we ate I went home and got ready for work. I had to be there at 1630 and was there then. See. That's me not being fired.

Tonight I spent about an hour working the board/giving out wait times to people/seating people. After that they sent me outside to hold the door. I know it sounds lame but it was actually quite enjoyable. I was able to chat with people that were nice and I had a good time, although I was outside for about 2 hours. Then I had the pleasure to roll silverware. Woohoo!!! Yeah not that exciting of a night. So Cy, Heather, and three other of my friends came in tonight cuz it's Cy's last night in town. This sucked to have friends in the restaurnant and not be able to see them or eat with them. They left and headed back to Cy's house.

I got off work a little before 2200 and headed to Cy's as well. We hung out (and actually still are - I'm typing this on his computer) and enjoyed the company of each other for the last time in Cy's house. So, yeah, that's what's going down as of now.

I'll be here for a little bit longer - I don't know when I'm heading home.

Sleep well all and I'll blog tomorrow - I promise.

- - - "So long my friends, farewell goodbye
I'd love to stay an play and sing for awhile,
But it's time to hit the road and say goodbye
So long farewell goodbye
Goodbye to my friends i'm glad you were here
It's time for us to go and get another beer
Well i like to see your smiling faces again
So goodbye my friends bye-bye

Thank you for the open invitation
Your kind applause and adulation,
But look at the time lord we got to fly
So long farewell baby bye-bye

Hey there now friends, it's time to go,
But we'll return and do another show
When we come back drop in and say hi
So long farewell bye-bye

So long farewell baby bye-bye,
And now we're leaving with tears in our eyes
We'll be back soon so don't you cry
So long farewell bye-bye"

- - - "So Long. Farewell. Bye bye." by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Night world,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Cy said...

awwww.

:(