Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just a Little Late

Hey all. I just now am able to get on this site. I was ready to blog an hour ago! Dangit. I'm tired.

I went to school today. It was ok:

PHILOSOPHY - Started dozing off again and then realized that I had a history test the next class. I busted out the notes and studied for the last 30 minutes of class.

HISTORY - Took the aforementioned test. Tore it up! Not literally, of course, cuz that would be silly. But I think I definitely got an A, and maybe another 100!

Got out of class at 1000, so with my hour break, I headed to the ol' stomping grounds - that's right! DCHS. So it was cool to see some people, teachers and such. I saw my boy Rico which was cool. I haven't seen him in a long time, and unfortunately he's moving to Ventura in the next week. That sucks.

MATH - Today was ok. I have some funny stories, but at this juncture I don't feel like telling them. You wouldn't laugh anyway. So tonight there's gonna be this lecture by a NASA guy at 1730. Only an hour. 20 points EXTRA CREDIT! I wanna go. I gotta go. Well, you'll see.

So I left school and headed home. Got in the door, got some lunch, and popped in JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK which came today in the mail (thanks NETFLIX). J&SB is funny, but again, CLERKS remains my favorite Kevin Smith film. After this I started working on my film homework. This week's was confusing. No movie. All it was was these short films on the internet. They were Soviet Montages and such. I don't know. So I was struggling through the questions and finally finished and looked at the clock. It said 1745. I was thinking, "What do I have going on?" and then realized what I had forgotten. This really sucked.

Later it was dinner time and then I worked on some homework. I only have one more math lesson to finish before next Thursday (I'm ahead!) and I also got to browse the net a bit tonight. So, now I'm exhausted thanks to stupid blogger.com not being up and ready or something. Dang internet!!!

O well.

Tomorrow is Friday - Heather is coming home. I have to work though. Welcome to the Suck.

- - - "I'm in a hurry to get things done all right.
Rush and rush until life's no fun.
All I really got to do is live and die,
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why.
- - - "I'm in a Hurry" by ALABAMA

Night,

JUSTIN

No comments: