Monday, October 10, 2005

A Rippin' Good Time

So today was my first day in several weeks where I had neither work nor school. A woohoo!

So I got outta bed around 1000 or so and kinda fuddled about. I didn't know what to do with myself. I spent a lot of my day on the computer "ripping" all of my cd's onto my computer. This just means that I won't have to put my cd's into my computer to listen to them. I can listen to any song from and cd that I have at anytime. O technology, how you baffle me!

I did get my math lesson done, putting me right on track with the class at long last. I am no longer behind! I spent some time playing with the brother, and I also watched most of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim/New York Yankees game. It was a decisive game 5 with the winner going to the American League Championship Series to face the Chicago White Sox. Sorry. Sports Talk. Ok, so the Angels won (yay) and that was a good thing around here. We hate the Yankees around here. They're like the Lakers, who we also hate around here. We're from Phoenix originally, thus we are Phoenix Suns fans. Yes we are the few and the proud.

Not much else happened today. I have school tomorrow. Dangit. I'm going to Knott's Scary Farm (aka Halloween Haunt) on Thursday. Yay! It's gonna be myself, Heather, Cy, Justin, Emily, and maybe our friends Becky and Mallory. It's yet to be determined for them. We'll see. It's gonna be fun!

So that's all folks, that is, for tonight. I'm ready for sleepy time. I'm tired (and lonely) and the only cure is looking at the back of my eyelids for an extended period of time. It's off to sleep for me.

- - - "Money doesn't buy success."
- - - Anonymous

Night round world,

JUSTIN

No comments: