Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's Post 47!

Just an inside joke that I have with some friends. It's not important.

So the last two days combined I worked for 12 hours. Basically I've spent my weekend at JOHNNY CARINO'S. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for another 6. I get payed Monday. Can't wait. Last night a guy gave me $100 to seat him right away. I did. I had to split it with 2 girls who saw it happen to keep em quiet. Meh. $40 is worth putting a guy in a table quicker than was likely. No one saw so I guess it was ok . . . ha ha I felt like I was in a movie! So tonight was crazy! We had an hour wait for most of the night and cuz it was cold and windy outside, everyone was waiting in our very small foyer in front of the host stand. There were so many people! We had crying babies, yelling man, and P.M.S.ing women. O the joys of working with the public! O well. We got through it. Now tonight is over. On to other things. . .

So Heather is in town. I've seen her for a just a couple hours though. It's tough for her to be here but feel like she is so far away. Grr!

So I'm tired from work and stuff and I have church tomorrow. Goodnight to you world. Sleep well and long and see you tomorrow night.

Go Braves (they can still do it!)!!!!!!!!!!

- - - "Children are like TV sets. When they start acting weird, whack them across the head with a big rubber basketball shoe."
- - - Hunter S. Thompson

Night,

JUSTIN

No comments: