Sunday, October 16, 2005

11:11

The following is true of the title of this post:

- Mine and Heather's time. Everytime it hits this we say "Make a wish". She introduced this to me cuz it's the number 11 twice in a row. It could work with 10:10 or 12:12 or anything under 6, but we chose 11. Get over it.

- What is engraved on the inside of the promise ring (I hate that term - I personally call it a pre-engagement ring, but whatever - it's a "promise" that she'll get a bigger one in a few years :D) is 4-EVER 11:11. This derives from the above statement about making a wish. She is my wish. (Awwww)

- My "number" twice. I see the number 11 everywhere. Some see 47 (ha ha). Others 13. Me, I see 11.

- The title of the best song on The All-American Rejects' new cd "Move Along". I just listened to it actually. I really like it. Good song. Great song, actually. Sure, it's no "Desperado" or "Free Bird", but it's a catchy tune that's cool to listen to. Stop judging me! (I'm in a weird mood!)

- The time I began blogging tonight.

So, with all that said, I really just had no idea what to title it tonight. Thus, that. So here was my day. . .

I woke up at 1030 after sleeping past the "We're leaving for church in 20 minutes" alarm. I got out of bed and worked on some more Math homework while watching the ol' pigskin on TV. After quite a bit of time doing this, I got on the computer and did some lookin' around. I got caught up to date on the life of director Kevin Smith on his blog. I think it's so cool that a guy of his status does something like that for his fans. This actually took awhile.

I showered and got ready for work while still watching more of the action on the gridiron (I'm avoiding the word "football" for kicks and gigg- Dangit! Just said it!). I left for work around 1540 and was there by 1600 for another night of work. Tonight wasn't bad at all. We hit a busy streak around 1730 or 1800 but were off our wait by 1930 and began sitting people as they came in the door by 2000. So, since there were again 6 hosts on, they cut 3 of them at 2015. I should have gone, but I was nice and let one of the girls leave instead. I got out of there at 2100. I don't work again til Wednesday!

I came home and ate some Johnny Carino's Chicken Fettucine Alfredo that my mom had gotten via our Curbside option tonight. It's good stuff. Cy would (and does) like it. I ate that while catching up on all the sports action of the night and am again on the computer.

I'm going to Long Beach tomorrow!!! Monday is my free day. No work. No school. No Heather? No way! So I'll be there around 1400 when she gets out of class and then we're gonna visit her dad in San Clemente. Should be fun. I always enjoy our time together and our visits down there are always good times.

Now I'm tired, but I probably won't go to sleep til after midnight just cuz I gotta keep a rhythm - ha ha - can't throw my body off. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep before midnight. Ah, the life of a college student that works and has a girlfriend. This is what happens. . . It's worth every minute.

Goodnight all, talk to ya when I talk to ya -

- - - "Being awake makes me tired."
- - - One of my manager's (Jennifer - she's super cool) said this tonight. Thought it was funny.

JUSTIN

No comments: