Saturday, October 29, 2005

Gotta Go Through Today to Get to Tomorrow

I knew going into today that tomorrow would be the more desireable day to get to. It's true. Today kinda sucked as a whole. But, to get to tomorrow, I had to do today. This happens everyday I guess. . .

So I woke up today around 1000ish I think but didn't get out of bed til almost 1100. I ate lunch a little later, showered, and wasted away my morning. I played a couple games of CHUTES AND LADDERS with the brother - this was fun - which brought back memories of my little childhood. Man, what a time!

I got to work at 1630 and entered into a world that I wish I could have avoided. Tonight was crazy. It was so busy, at one point we had an HOUR AND A HALF wait!!! It was just ridiculous. Well most of these people left cuz of the long wait and it shrunk by about 2100. I got out of there around 2230 with a 6 hour night on the books.

Now I wanna sleep to get to tomorrow, which will be mine and Heather's first date in over a month. I don't work a Saturday for the first time since I have worked at Johnny Carino's and I'm heading down to see her. Sure, we've seen each other since last month, but we haven't gone out in forever. We're going to the Howard Hughes Promenade, which is around LAX airport. I'm gonna treat her to a dinner, movie (either KISS KISS, BANG BANG or THE WEATHER MAN I think), and some miniature golf at this place that is all GLOW-IN-THE-FREAKIN-DARK!!! O no, I am not lying to you. Here's the link: www.putting-edge.com

So I can't wait!!!

I might not post tomorrow night, cuz I might get in late. But maybe I'll throw y'all a bone. . . Maybe.

- - - Currently listening to:
- The Killers - Hot Fuss
- The Exit - Home for an Island
- "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West (I just like it cuz of its use in the JARHEAD trailer. . . check "The Suck" out - www.apple.com/trailers/universal/jarhead/large.html - - Hoo-ra!

Night,

Husteen

No comments: