Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Future on the Horizon

I had school today. I didn't want to wake up, well, at all. I was able to pop 3 Eggo's in the toaster and grab em and pour myself a small cup of apple juice for the road. Mmmmm (how's that Tom?)

PHILOSOPHY - Mrs. Hogan was kinda random today. Like even more random than usual. So at least we had some good laughs - mostly at her expense. It's what we do to entertain ourselves. It's SO Boring!!!

HISTORY - Jaffe dressed up as Dracula. High comedy. He had an authentic cape and a red vest over a shirt that looked eerily similar to the pirate shirt that Jerry wears in that one episode of SEINFELD. He also had some fake plastic teeth that he put in occasionally and talked all Transylvanian. It was great! Everytime someone came in late, he would be all "Good. Now the whole family is here. I want to suck your blood." (of course in a not-too-shabby accent). This is what is great about Jaffe. No shame. And he's awesome!

MATH - Meh. No words here. I'm just too fed up. (I had a bag of pretzels that I bought at the little vending machine at break - good stuff)

After class I headed to the Credit Union to deposit my paycheck. This was very nice. I then headed home and called the school to set up an appointment with a Counselor to set up my classes and such for the next semester. I ended up going right back to school for a first come/first serve meeting. My next 3 semesters are now ready for me. Or I am ready for them! My major is going to be JOURNALISM with an emphasis in BROADCAST JOURNALISM. This means that I'm gonna be in front of a camera (hopefully) and that could definitely be cool.

I came home and made myself a turkey sandwich and had Wheat Thins and a couple Fruit Roll-Ups. Mmmmm. . .

Next up for me was the film of the week: The Limey. It's a 1999 Steven Soderbergh film (he also directed Out of Sight, Erin Brokovich, and both Ocean's movies - that would be 11 and 12). It wasn't all that entertaining, but I did get through it. I answered the questions on the discussion board and it's already graded - a 95 out of 100. That puts me at exactly a 90 in the class. I wish it would stop right now!

After homework it was dinner time - Steak, Twice-Baked Potatoes, Corn - and it was great. First time we've had dinner as a family in a long time actually. Sad times. But not tonight. Happy times!

I've been on the computer most of the night. I've been on ticketmaster looking for Heather's birthday present (her bday is 2 days after Christmas - groan for me please - ha ha). I won't say anymore. Don't be tellin her people - - -

I'm tired now. Gotta get some sleep. I'm workin tomorrow at 1630.

- - - "Words are the currency by which knowledge is traded."
- - - Sir Francis Bacon (see, I listen in Philosophy. . .)

Night round planet,

JUSTIN

No comments: