Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Big and Rich

So I like (oddly enough) the sound of the country group Big & Rich. "Save a Horse, (Ride a Cowboy)" is an amazingly catchy tune and is quite good at that. Just heard a new song of theirs on ESPN. Good stuff. Plus I got paid today, but I'm not quite rich. . .

So I woke up around 1000 and fiddle faddled around. Did some computer stuff, ate some lunch, did more computer stuff, procrastinated on homework, did even more computer stuff (maybe it was a mistake to get a computer in my room - ha ha yeah right!), watched my sports shows from 1400-1500 (AROUND THE HORN, PARDON THE INTERRUPTION) and then had to get ready for work.

I left for work at 1600 - I had to work at 1630. I stopped by BEST BUY on the way and picked up both of comedian Dane Cook's cd's. This guy is so freakin hilarious! I've liked his comedy for about a year now and now that he's big (he's on a comedy tour with the sleazy Dave Attell and in the new raunchy restaurant film WAITING. . which I've heard is great comedy) I figured I'd go get his cd's. Great buys. They were both $12 and contain 2 cd's of material and a DVD of his performances and stuff. Coolness!

So I went to work. It was pretty good tonight. Consistently busy til about 2000. Got off work a little after 2200. I got paid! I won't disclose the amount, but I'm excited about the prospect of having some green in the ol' bank account.

Now I'm home and have some work to do. Since I'm going to KNOTT'S SCARY FARM tomorrow night, I either have to watch my film and do the homework tonight or tomorrow between 1300 and 1600. Meh. I guess I'll stay up tonight.

Sleep well - I'll talk to ya on Friday all about tomorrow's scary night!

- - - "And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroy
Or my Chevrolet
For your Escalade
Or your freak parade
I'm the only John Wayne left in this town."
- - - "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" by Big and Rich

Later,

JUSTIN

No comments: