Monday, October 03, 2005

If Only I Knew how to Edit

So I had a kinda normal day today.

I got some math homework done as well as got some computer time in. I picked up a shift tonight for another host, so I worked from 1600-2130 or so. I'm fed up with hosting. The girls are just so ridiculous that I can't stand it anymore. Apparently, I'm always wrong and always offending them. I truly believe with all of me that I am not doing these things. O well. I actually bussed tables for the last hour and a half. I'm gonna ask my manager if I can switch over to Table Tender as a matter of fact. It'll just work out better for me I think.

So I have school tomorrow. I don't wanna go, but eh, I guess I have to.

I've been on the computer a bit recently, and I've come across some really cool stuff. Do the following. Seriously.

Ok, so if you like movie trailers and think that editing is an art, you should follow the following directions:

Go to www.ps260.blogspot.com

Go to the post on Friday, September 30, 2005


Click on the following links on that page:

Rob's Shining

Tom's West Side Virus

Dustin's Hit that Ship

So these are trailers set up to make movies look completely different then they really are. The first is a trailer for THE SHINING made to look like a romantic comedy. The second one is a trailer for WEST SIDE STORY made to look like a zombie horror film. The final one is TITANIC made to look like a horror thriller. It may sound corny, but it's crazy awesome. These guys can really edit. That, or they have a lot of free time. A lot of free time. . .

I'm going to bed now. Sleep o so well all.

- - - "Everything ends badly ... otherwise it wouldn't end."
- - - Koglan the Bartender (from the Tom Cruise movie COCKTAIL)

Goodnight,

JUSTIN

No comments: