Monday, November 14, 2005

When Silence Wanders Away

Yep, the family has returned. The Gott household is no longer quiet. And that's just fine with me. . .

So I woke up around 1000 and began cleanup on my room. I had wanted to get more done than I ended up finishing. O well. I hopped in the shower and then did a few chores. I emptied the dishwasher and ran my 2 loads of laundry. That's right. Laundry.

I was still cleaning my room (ok, so I have a confession - I get really easily distracted when I'm cleaning my room so it takes me FOR-EV-ER!) when the fam got home. I didn't actually finish the room, but I definitely made some headway.

I was on the internet a lot tonight, checking out different things on the movie sites that I go to. For all of your movie news, go to www.comingsoon.net. It's my one-stop-shop for movie news. I also ate dinner with my parents while watching Monday Night Football (the Cowboys won, which was good for my picks - I went 9-5 this week - thank you Roy Williams). We had spaghetti. Good stuff.

I got my 2nd film paper graded finally: a 90! I'm quite stoked about that. That means I'm hanging on to my 90 percent in the class. This is always a good thing.

I really missed Heather today. Just thought I'd let you all know that.

I'm tired and have school tomorrow so I'm gonna hit the sack. Have a good Tuesday everyone.

- - - ""Great players make great plays."
- - - Joe Theismann (thanks Einstein)

Night,

J

No comments: