Thursday, November 17, 2005

As the Numbers Blur

So, I'm tired. I got about 3 and a half hours of sleep last night. Today has been a long day. . .

I woke up (barely and only partially) at 0715 and was at school (begrudgingly) by 0750 or so.

PHILOSOPHY - Tried and tried to stay awake. I couldn't. So I gave in and just put my head down on my desk and fell asleep for a bit. Sorry Professor Hogan. I had to do it.

HISTORY - Just passed the time taking some notes so I could stay awake. Interesting topic right now: The Civil War. This is my favorite part of American History. I'll talk more about it next week I think. You should definitely look forward to that :)

MATH - Test. Sucked. Best I can get is an 80. Hate. Anger. Frustration. TRAN!!!

So I left work and headed home for lunch and ESPN. I had only about 2 hours of resting time before I had to get ready for work. I was clocked in at 1630 and clocked out in my head. Tonight was really slow - we barely had to go on a wait. It was about 10-15 minutes for maybe 45 minutes and then we were right back off the wait. I had to close again, so I got out of there around 2215. It was so bad (my growing weariness) that the clock on the phone was starting to get fuzzy. I knew I needed to get home. And fast.

I stopped by ALBERTSON'S to get my dad some Half-in-Half and then stopped by JACK-IN-THE-BOX to pick up an order of large fries to go with my hamburger that I was gonna heat up at home. I got home, prepared my "dinner" and ate it while watching the end of GOOD WILL HUNTING. Great film. Solid film. What a film!

I could add some witty anecdotes about the night at work (there are a few) or about school today (again, a couple) but I'm just too darn exhausted. Maybe later. Maybe not. Watching THE TONIGHT SHOW right now and Jerry Seinfeld was just on. Nuff said.

Have a happy Friday - it'll be hard not to.

- - - NOTE: Jerry Seinfeld is the funniest man on the planet.

JUSTIN

No comments: