Monday, November 28, 2005

Productivity By My Standards

Today was a pretty relaxing day actually. Although it says 2357 is when this was posted, it's actually 0033. I can manipulate these things. Muhuhuhahahaha!!! Anywho. . .

I didn't get outta bed til almost 1100 and hopped in the shower around noon. All I did today was really just work on the script that me and George are beginning to work on. I spent a couple hours on it by myself and then he came over around 1930 and we worked til about 2300 on it (with breaks to chat about movies, NBA, and other shtuff) and we made great progress. We have a good outline of all of the main events that we want to have happen. We have a beginning, a climax, and an end. It's good stuff. I'll occasionally post some info on our film, and today, just for you, I'm going to give you the plot for the 2015 Academy Award winning film for Best Original Screenplay (hey, I can dream can't I?).

- Plot of (tentatively titled) LIFE 101:
- Thirty-nine year old Andrew Kennedy didn’t go to college after high school. His life was instead filled with many failed jobs and brief relationships. He decides that he is going to attempt college at this point in his life. During his time there, he meets many people who do not like him or think he is a bad person because of all of his failures. One person is different. He meets a guy, his lab partner, who has many common interests and they end up hitting it off well, becoming instant friends. They share a few classes and the young man helps Andrew gain perspective into things and he helps the young man grow up. It’s a story that involves friendship, failure, and fun that proves that you never know what’s waiting for you right around the next corner.

SO??????????????????

What say you my internet kiddies? Comment away!

I'm going to bed now. Sleep well and have sweet dreams all. Tomorrow is day 1 of 4 in the remaining FALL 2005 semester. Yes!

O yeah, and I won the football pool again this weekend: 14-2 thank you very much! $81 thank you VERY MUCH!

- - - "You'll never know if your story is any good unless you tell it and get that all-important feedback."
- - - End of opening monologue by Andrew Kennedy in (tentatively titled) LIFE 101

Night,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...looks to have potential. I'm interested to see how it fleshes out. Sounds to more of a character driven story?