Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Not-so-Regular Thanksgiving

Sorry bout my blogless Wednesday: I woke up late, went to Heather's, went to work, went back to Heather's, and went to sleep. There you are - my Wednesday.

Now, Turkey Day. . .

So I woke up this morning and hopped in the shower shortly thereafter. I was dressed and ready for Heather, Chelsea, and Barbara to come over for Thanksgiving dinner. Chelsea had to work tonight at 1500, so we were gonna have dinner at 1300. While I waited for dinner and such, me and the siblings busted out a little CRUISIN' USA on the good ol' Nintendo 64. I just taught Caleb how to play, and it's good to have a video game buddy after many many years of not having one. Next up for the boy to learn: Sports Games. The lady and her fam were here a little after noon and we ended up eating around 1315.

Now, remember how I said a few days ago that I was dealing with a "stomach thing"? Yeah, well, I still am. I am thinking that it's some sort of viral infection or something, as I have been a frequent visitor to the restroom for almost the last week. Well today was the worst day of the week for my stomach as I was on el john almost more than any other chair in the house (you like my not-so-subtleness?). Well I started taking some pills that my dad picked up at good ol' ALBERTSON'S and it started helping much later than I would have liked, but at least I feel a little better. Now, that is, not then like I had hoped. So it was kind of a downer for most of the day, as I felt like crap (no pun intended - - I think). Well, enough of that subject :D

Dinner was great, for what I ate. We had the usual turkey/mashed potatoes/cranberries/veggies/and all that jazz. Good stuff. Thanks mom - it was yummy!

So I spent the end of my night (Heather went home kinda early tonight to be with her mama) playing MADDEN 2004 (I just bought it for $6 the other day) and listening to Johnny Cash music. Nice evening. Coulda been nicer had my lady been around. The night gets a C for that reason alone.

Well I'm tired now and ready for bed. Tomorrow might be busy, but I'm not sure what I wanna do. I migh call in sick from work, just cuz I don't know if I can stand in one spot for 5 straight hours. Not gonna happen. We'll see. . .

O, and leftovers rule all!

- - - "Two words: Turkey Sandwich!"
- - - Me

Stuffed,

JUSTIN

No comments: