Monday, November 21, 2005

The Best Surprise Ever

Ok, so today was supposed to be about one thing: History Term Paper.

Well, it was, but something so amazing, so much better, and so freakin' exciting happened tonight, that it doesn't matter how my paper turned out.

Heather came home!

She decided to skip her last two days of school before Thanksgiving break and come home early. I did not know this. So I'm working on my paper and it's a little after 2100. I'm making good progress and I'm at my conclusion paragraph actually. I get a text from my sweet girl that says she is worried that she lost her wallet. She said the last time that she remembers having it was in my car on Sunday after church. So I texted her back and told her I would go check right away. I walk out the front door and there is my beautiful girl leaning up against my car. I about hit the floor. I actually checked to see if her car was in front of my house, cuz I thought I was just seeing things. I was not!

So yeah! That's exciting. We watched half of AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER before she headed home to sleep. We're gonna hang out tomorrow night and I can't wait!

O, and my paper is pretty good. We'll see. 7 pages. O yeah.

That's all for today - I didn't do a lot.

O wait!

I took a break from the paper around 1700 and took Caleb to a video game store. Apparently, our old school Nintendo bit the dust tonight (sad times) and Caleb's mad MARIO skills could not be used (he's awesome at MARIO - No joke). So we went to Video Game Source right around the corner to look for MARIO 64, as I have an old Nintendo 64 system that I don't really use. We couldn't find MARIO, but we did find a few games for him (and 2 for me ha ha). I spent $27 of my mom's money and we got 5 games total. That's good stuff.

Well I'm tired. Going to bed now - sleep good y'all

- - - "Wouldn't it be nice if radiant smiles warmed even the hearts of cynics?"
- - - Mom's Daily Calendar thingy from her bathroom (and in resonse. . .NO)

Night now,

The Happiest Boy on the Planet

1 comment:

Cy said...

Heck yes Caleb is good at Mario. I've witnessed that first hand. It's cool that Heather surprised you like that. that's neato. Give her a "what's up" for me. :)