Saturday, August 27, 2005

Was Today really necessary?

I did nothing today - Need I say more?

I woke up this morning not even realizing that I shoulda just stayed asleep. I got out of bed around 1100 I guess and showered and such. I ate lunch and hopped on the computer for awhile. I played some online poker today (I did pretty good today - I play with play money, not real money) and watched some too (Celebrity Poker Showdown on BRAVO).

I did my laundry so that my jeans would be clean for the upcoming week, and I did some research on IMDB for an essay that I have to write in November for my Film class. We are gonna have to write an essay on a director after viewing three of their films. The list that the teacher gave, though, is not overly exciting. I mean, there are some that I wouldn't mind doing (I suppose) but there are ones that I would prefer that aren't on the list. I'm planning on emaling him and asking if I could do mine on a director not listed (i.e. Kevin Smith, Ron Howard, Michael Mann) but we'll see.

Other than that, I haven't done anything. I could have done some homework (That was a joke. Coudn't you tell?) or read a book or at least gone outside, but no, I decided to waste my day away indoors. It was brutally hot, so I'm not THAT upset, but I would have liked to do something productive.

O well

I hope your day was better than mine. Although, it wouldn't have taken much for that to be true. (cue Pity Party)

Goodnight for now. Please God let tomorrow be better than today. That would be great. . .

- - - "I could tell from the minute I woke up it was going to be a lonely, lonely lonely, lonely day."
- - - Phantom Planet: "Lonely Day"

J

No comments: