Saturday, August 20, 2005

Just to be with You today

Good evening all. And what a lovely Saturday it has been : D . . . O and FYI, this evening's title is from an older HOOBASTANK song. Just cuz I care I let you know that. . .

So I woke up this morning at 1030, watched one episode of "MAD ABOUT YOU", and then I ate some cereal - fruit loops are AWESOME!!! After that I took a shower and got myself dressed. My Wonderful Heather was home!!! She had a hair appointment at 100 and I was meeting her at the mall afterwards. So I got there around 200 and turned a corner and saw the most beautiful thing ever. I felt kinda guilty at first, but then I realized that it was Heather and thus, it was allowed. (Ha - you thought I was stealing glances - fooled ya - I'm such a dork) - - -

We walked into JCPENNY ("I love your style") and she bought a cool rug for her apartment and it was on Clearance. Can I get a "What, What" for Clearance?!?! Then we went to STAPLES to get her a binder and then headed back to her house. She took a nap while I rubbed her back and watched the end of "SPEED" ("Yeah, well I'm taller" - Great line). After she woke up, we were hungry and headed "down under" to OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE. Dinner was good; we walked right in and were seated - that's always a plus.

After dinner it was off to our good ol' CINEMARK 22 (Front Row Joe!) to see "THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN". A guy who went to middle school with us works there and is now working the ticket booth. He always recognizes us (or at least I think he does) and it's cool to say hey. So i payed, expecting it to be $7.75 a ticket cuz it was after 600 on a Saturday. So he gives me $10 back from the $20 i gave him and says "See ya". So, yeah, we got cheap tickets. Maybe it was a special, but I'd like to think he swung us a deal - I like to dream big!

So the movie was pretty good (a B on the ol' grading scale). It was a little raunchier than I had expected, but it still made me laugh really hard. In my opinion, which really doesn't mean a single thing, "WEDDING CRASHERS" was better. STEVE CARELL is still my guy though. I hope he gets huge in the world that is HOLLYWOOD.

Now we're back at my house and we'll probably play some Egyptian War and watch some TV. I don't care. As long as I get to hang out in the company of the my favorite person ever, then I am truly happy.

I wish all who read my blog the happiness that I have found, if only for the reason that they put up with my nonsense for a few brief minutes. More tomorrow from the keyboard of yours truly. I could promise, but if I break it, then I'm a bad person. So. . . no promise.

Goodnight all you hooligans,

- - "I don't wanna cram pimping" (from the movie - my favorite line)

Justin

1 comment:

Cy said...

Wow man, that's super awesome that you got to hang out with Heather. Glad 40-YO V was enjoyable. Hey, wanna have lunch with Jordan and others today (sunday)? Also... we need to plan out our Halloween Haunt trip.

Your bff,
Cy