Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Mini Blog

Hey folks - - -

I am really in no mood to blog right now. I had a really busy day yesterday and then today was pretty jam-packed too. I'm kinda tired. Plus, I'm really really happy and in a good mood because I've been talking to Heather on YAHOO IM for the last 45 minutes or so and we've been using our webcams. It's incredible to talk to her AND see her!

So I have school tomorrow. And I don't want to go anymore, so I'm not going to talk about it. Not even a little bit. I'm retiring for the evening. I just thought I'd at least let everyone know I'm still breathing.

O. I saw THE MATADOR today with Justin. Funny movie. Quirky and right up my alley. Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear both gave great performances and I really enjoyed the entire film. Yes indeedy. . . Grade: B+

Goodnight folkpeople,

JUSTIN

No comments: