Monday, February 06, 2006

Delightfully Tacky, Yet Completely Unrefined

I saw this on the back of a guy's shirt at work this past weekend. I looked closer and I saw that the shirt was from the restaurant HOOTERS. I found it funny because the guy was scraggly and kinda unkempt. I decided that this was the perfect shirt for that man. And I just couldn't not tell all six of you that read this :D

Well today was pretty busy considering that I didn't get out of bed until noon. I slept in til around 1100 and then just stubbornly laid there cuz I couldn't get myself to hop out of bed. I finally did, went downstairs, talked to my dad, ate a little something, took a shower and then the errands began. I left the house at 1400 and didn't get back til 1730! I took the recycleables to the place, ($25 there) went to work to get my tips from Saturday, ($70 there) went to Jamba Juice to be refreshed and Circuit City to spend some of that cash (bought 2 cd's: Matchbook Romance and James Blunt - this guy rocks! - and also SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE; only $30 spent) and then picked up my mom at work. Our van (her mode of transportation) is in the shop and she needed to get picked up and since I was close, we arranged that. After that, we picked up my winnings from the Super Bowl (I was in a pool that had to do with points and such - I spent $70 and won $100). From there, we went to the Credit Union so that I could get rid of all the cash that was very much so burning a hole in my pocket. After that, we went and got another estimate for my car (the highest one yet) and then got gas in my car. By that time, our van was ready. Thus, we went and picked it up and returned home again home again jiggity jig.

By the time we got home, I was ready to kick it for the night. I browsed the net while my mom made dinner and then we watched the SUNS/TIMBERWOLVES game on TV. My SUNS played terrible and still almost won, but a botched call at the end of the game cost them a victory. Dangit.

I played a few games of MARIO KART with Caleb and then I had to get on some homework. After that, I burned a CD for Aimee and then chatted with Heather on Yahoo. She's in bed now, so I figured I'd blog. Not much more to report really, except that I miss her super much! I can't wait for the weekend! My girl is so beautiful and I'm so fortunate to be with a girl so much out of my league: Thanks for sticking with me honeybunny :D

That's it for now - - Gonna get ahead on some ASTRONOMY homework. Night folks!

- - - "You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. There must be an angel with a smile on her face, when she thought up that I should be with you."
- - - "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt

JUSTIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Honeybunny"? I know that you mean that in all love and earnestness...but c'mon, man. Anyway, glad to be reading your blog again. It's always a nice ego boost--kidding. I am glad that you are making good money and I will be praying for your car situation.

Justin Gott said...

It came from a great source (PULP FICTION) and I will always give credit where credit is due (Quentin Tarantino). It's my nickname for her (at least one of them - there's plenty) so don't knock it eh? - - - :D