Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Splurging is Recommended Sometimes

Today was a long day. I needed the trip to BEST BUY. Badly. But that was later on in my day. Here was my Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday. . .

I woke up early today (0800) and immediately began wasting time and finding different things to occupy my time with. I eventually showered and ate some lunch and then watched ATH and PTI, back from their hiatuses due to College Football Bowl Season. Afterwards, I headed out.

I went to the Credit Union and deposited my check from right after Christmas. Then it was to BEST BUY. Earlier in the day, I had found an only-if-bought-online deal on the recent SEINFELD releases. If you bought one, you got one free! That's a deal! So I organized it all out and purchased them online. Well I had to pick them up, did so (man, that's such an odd story that I won't be telling you - it took FOREVER to make this purchase) and also picked up some other goodies. Here is what was in my cart (or hands, but I like using the internet shopping lingo):
- SEINFELD Seasons 5, 6
- SCRUBS Season 2
- WEDDING CRASHERS
- OLD SCHOOL

I got all that for just over $100 which is just incredible! Christmas money has now been spent.

Then I went to work, which is where I was from 1600-2200. Then I went to Heather's for an hour or so but I am now home cuz I'm tired and coughing.

Bedtime. Sleep good all. And sweet dreams.

- - - "That money is burning a hole in your pocket!"
- - - Anonymous

Later gators,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Cy said...

jump on aim!