Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Two Words with Two L's

HELL and MALL. . .

Need I say more?

Well I got my shopping almost all of the way done (all that is left is a gift for Chelsea which I will be getting tomorrow) and am going to wrap it all tomorrow as well.

Work went ok - it was really slow tonight. I got my shift covered for tomorrow so I'm off til probably next Wednesday. This is a GREAT thing! I'm so sick of that place and I need a break.

But now I'm moving on with my night, but I just felt like giving a small update. Hope all is well and that all of your shopping flows just as smoothly as mine did. Just maybe without all those pesky people involved. . .

Night all

- - - "Well you already did."
- - - My response to one of those kiosk people in the Mall when she said "Can I ask you a question?" (Aren't I witty???)

Running out of cashola,

JUSTIN CLAUS

No comments: