Monday, October 30, 2006

Youtube, Yuletide, and Yuck

First and foremost, if you are a sports fan, specifically an NBA fan head to either my buddy George's season preview (if you want partial accuracy haha) or over to mine (for straight up accuracy!). Thanks - we both worked hard on these and would appreciate all the viewings/comments/praises we can get!

Secondly, my weekend. Well I worked Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. I worked 17 hours over those three days. I was at JC a lot. On a good note, the schedule for next week is out and I am not on it! That's good cuz I asked off for the week! The other TTs thought I had done something wrong and gotten fired. Ha! What does that say about my reputation! As I left, Charlie even told me to have a "good vacation". I think he meant it. I'm wearing him down. . .

On another note, I got to spend some time with my wonderful Heather this weekend. She came home for Friday night's Manny and Jenn bachelor/bachelorette party that we had at El Torito. It was just a dinner thing that turned into all the over-21's drinking and us under-21's (including me, Heather, Justin, and Emily) chatting and catching up. It was ok. At least I got to eat my favorite Carne Asada meal! It was yummy :D

Heather and I also resumed our battle from last weekend with the PS2 game (nay, phenomenon) GUITAR HERO. I have watched people play this game since June when I first experienced it in Downey at the JC opening. I have yet to play it though, for fear of, well, sucking. It was something I knew would happen. Except. . . it didn't. I'm actually not that bad. All I need is practice. And that might happen, seeing that Aimee also got to play it and liked it. We're thinking a Combo-Santa gift. . . My plan is to maybe ask for GUITAR HERO 1 (which includes one guitar I believe) and a second guitar for Christmas and then buying GUITAR HERO 2 (which released on 11/07) myself. We'll see.

Now, since I was speaking on Christmas, I would like to display my Christmas list. This is for grandparents, friends, and anyone who was thinking "What would Justin like for Christmas?" Realize that we only have 55 shopping days left. . . The list ranges from the cheap and silly to the expensive gifts that I know I won't be getting. But who's to say that I don't want them! I would like it if I got some lists from people (e.g. Heather. . .) so I can begin planning. November flies by way too fast! So, without further ado:

- An IPOD (everyone and their mom seems to have one of these and I still don't - I know it's wishful thinking, but. . .)
- A Phoenix Suns sweatshirt (calling all AZ residents! I still don't own a sweatshirt displaying my favorite team of all time. My preference has always been the ones that are clingy at the bottom. . . you know what I mean?)
- Star Wars DVDs (they rereleased the movies with the original theatrical versions too - those are the ones I don't have - I also still don't have the new trilogy on DVD yet, but they weren't that good, so never mind!)
- GUITAR HERO! (yeah, I'm hooked)
- Maybe some new cologne (Heather bought me some two Christmases ago and I just finished it. . . not sure if I want a refill)
- A sold VW Jetta (yeah, if you wanna buy my car from me, that would be great!)
- Assorted DVDs (but that list is both lengthy and unnecessary - I think it might be a little ridiclous to continuously get movies and CDs - I don't know)
- Gift certificates are always cool (the movies, Best Buy, restaurants, etc.)
- Photographs of dead presidents on green paper

You know, I'm not good at saying "I want this". It's hard for me. I'll come up with a few more things in the next couple weeks, if you want. Thanks in advance :D

I've also spent some time on YOUTUBE recently and I have a few videos I would like to share with you:

The Officeplace Contraption



You Can't Not Laugh!



Family Guy Top 10!



The Nobody's Watching Guys' version of the "What Happens. . ." (go to their website for more videos and stuff - they're really funny!)



Cy on the Outtakes Video of the Halloween Horror Nights



Us as Seniors! (O, and watch for the classic "Justin thinks you are an idiot" face! - 1:07 in)



Nintendo 64!!!



And the greatest video of all-time!



I'll throw in some more videos for you from time to time. Enjoy!

Well, the yuck part is that I now have to go to school. Have a good Monday and I'll tty soon!

Later,

JUSTIN

No comments: