Sunday, July 09, 2006

Only Set Reachable Goals

My goal, as I had stated recently, was to reach 182 posts by August 11. I need 30 more.

I don't think it's gonna happen.

I've been recently bored with the idea of blogging and the sometimes tedious nature of the activity. Have no fear, my three readers, I will be blogging with some regularity, but just not nearly as much as one would expect (or hope). I apologize, but sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

Another edit job to my SUMMER MOVIE PREVIEW: I am now switching THE LAKE HOUSE with THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA frankly because I saw DEVIL and have no intention of going to see the ill-fated Keanu romantic comedy. So with that switcheroo, and with the recent viewing of THE BREAK-UP (I saw it today), I have now seen 11 of the 25 films on that list. I'm getting there folks. Of the remaining films, only POSEIDON and NACHO LIBRE (both films that I am waiting for the $1 theatre for) have been released. O, and AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH. I'm working on it. . . So you want grades? Ok folks: THE BREAK-UP (B), CARS (B-), THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA (B-)

SO.....

All that's important right now is that Heather is home. For 10 days. Then she's off to Australia. Sad times.

Ya know, I'm again unsure about completing this post. I'll give you this much... O wait! Just because I feel bad about not posting, I figure I'll give you a little odd survey thingy that I got forwarded to me a while back. I know it's lame, but I wanna post a little more and don't care much about reviewing my last week or so. So here goes thsi thing called

FOUR THINGS:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Babysitter for the sister ages ago
2. In a wherehouse packaging gel packs (Hot/Cold Packs)
3. File Clerk at a Surgery Center
4. Presently I am a Table Tender (busboy) at JOHNNY CARINO'S

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. ADAPTATION.
2. GARDEN STATE
3. THE SINGING DETECTIVE
4. O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?
(Honorable Mention): COCKTAIL

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. SCRUBS
2. THE DAILY SHOW with JON STEWART
3. PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
4. HOUSE
(Honorable Mention): HELL'S KITCHEN

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. The Gateway Arch in St. Louis
2. Times Square/Broadway
3. Washington D.C.
4. The WIZARD OF OZ museum in Kansas (no joke)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Lasagna
2. Carne Asada
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
4. Double Double at IN-N-OUT

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.comingsoon.net
2. www.espn.com
3. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index
4. www.ebay.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Next to Heather
2. Next to Heather
3. Basketball court
4. Movie theatre

Four CD’s that will never get old:
1. Weezer - The Blue Album
2. Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
3. Garden State Soundtrack
4. Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

Four famous people you have met: (I'm changing it to "seen")
1. Paul Haggis (writer/director of CRASH)
2. Bill Cowher (head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers)
3. Jack Nicholson (at a Lakers game - I was about five feet from him!)
4. Kevin Smith (actually, not yet - I will see him on the 21st; more on that at a later date)

Four people actually read this:
1. Dad
2. Mom-mom
3. Heather
4. Cy

There you have it - - more than just a little post! Hope it was enjoyable!

Goodnight all you out there,

Husteen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Justin: Isn't it nice to have such a wonderful girlfriend, that you want to be with her all the time. Hope she has a good time on her trip. Maybe you and Caleb and I can go out to eat one night while I am there in a couple of weeks. I have enjoyed reading the blog, but I understand if you want to stop,other things to do. Pop-Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

since I made the list-do i get a prize?? i like surveys you learn a lot about people from them

Anonymous said...

hey jusTIN...have to add that TIN... i read your blogs...anyway see you tomorrow at 10:15(but probably 10:30 since that is when i get out of volleyball) love yah

Anonymous said...

JUSTiN!! i FORGOT iT WAS BLOGSPOT.COM NOT JUST BLOG.COM! HOW ARE THiNGS?! OKAY LAKE HOUSE, YEAH NOT SO GOOD. NO EXPLANATiON AS TO WHY THiS WAS ALL HAPPENiNG, AAAND HALF THE TiME YOU'RE WAiTiNG FOR DENNiS HOPPER TO PLANT A BOMB UNDER THE LAKE HOUSE AND HAVE KEANU SAVE THE DAY! HOW'S PALMDALE? WAiT, THAT'S A DUMB QUESTiON. HAHA! TTYL!

-NATALiA