Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In Utter Disbelief

Ok, so school started today and I can't believe how fast my vacation went by. I've gone through a slow period at work and let's not forget the extremely awesome CLOVERFIELD experience I had last week that left me with the same feeling as the title says. . .

But none of that compares to the sadness that I felt when I heard the news this morning that Heath Ledger had passed away.




I am still so absolutely excited about seeing him act as the Joker in this summer's THE DARK KNIGHT, but it will be with a heavier heart that I enjoy his (assuredly) masterful performance. The actor, known most notably for his roles in THE PATRIOT, A KNIGHT'S TALE, and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, was found dead this morning by a hired masseuse and his housekeeper. There were pills near the scene of his death and it is rumored to have been an accidental overdose that did in the talented 28-year-old.

I still can't believe it. . .

R.I.P. Heath. . .

1 comment:

malloryrose said...

Hey, you forgot "10 Things I Hate About You."

He's the hottest in that movie... How could you forget?

The saddest part is that he just got separated from his wife, and young daughter :-( So sad...