Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Potentially "Up and Down" Day

Good morning all - - -

My plans for this Tuesday:

- Shower
- Eat
- Read (Homework. . . BOO!!!)
- Leave for Northridge no later than 1215 (Parking is horrendous on Tuesdays!)
- Be in my seat by 1400
- Be in my other seat (Different class) at 1700
- Run for my car when I get out at 1845
- Brave the potential 101 Freeway traffic to get to Arclight by 2000
- Completely enjoy the soon-to-be-released 3:10 TO YUMA, starring Russell Crowe and Christian Bale and then kick back as director James Mangold (also directed WALK THE LINE, the Johnny Cash biopic, and IDENTITY, a psychological horror that I totally dig) talks about his new film!
- Arrive home pretty darn late
- Quite possibly type out my REST O' THE YEAR MOVIE PREVIEW: VOLUME 2, which features the aforementioned western (and in a tie for the top spot, no less. . .).

See what I mean? If it wasn't for that whole school thing there in the middle, that's a pretty cool day. O well -- Guess we gotta do what we gotta do. . .

Have a good Tuesday all you internet perusers! I shall do my best to do the same!

Until later. . .

No comments: