Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updating But Not

So, instead of posting an autobiographical post about my Tuesday (of which, you can read most of at Cy's blog - www.insidecy.blogspot.com), I decided I would just mess with my blog and make it beautifulerrific (and yes, I just created that word).

SO. . .

Tell me what you think of the new design. I like it, but tell me what YOU think. Comments are cool and make me feel like someone is reading this besides my parents, grandma, and Cy. And even he just scans it. . .

So, yeah, hit me up with that. And I'm still in the process of getting those pictures from my Laker game (Easter Sunday) and when I post those, I'll divulge my Game 3 stories (Playoff game). That's a deal.

Or no deal (my family likes that show - it's oddly entertaining).

And the PHOENIX SUNS rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Ecstatic Fan,

Husteen

1 comment:

Cy said...

It's neat. And yeah, I've learned how to skim and still get the information. Thanks Mrs. Horning.