Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Know What I Said, But. . .

I am too tired to post tonight.

I just got back from working another long day (over 14 hours in 2 days) and blogging is the last thing on my mind.

I do, however, have stories for you about my Universal trip, the Laugh Factory, work (those ones are boring), and many other various things that I will provide for you tomorrow.

You'll just have to be patient. . .

O, and here's a little cliffhanger to get you to come back tomorrow: "I saw DANE COOK live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all for now,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey look I actually read your blog. I could have had a little bit more enthusiasm about my arrival at Boca di Beppo, but I forgive you. Sorry for calling today just to talk to Justin-- I know that was a teeny bit obnoxious, but I was stressed and wanted to talk to him before I went in to work. Hope you are well and thanks again for the Ben and Jerry's on Friday!