Saturday, March 11, 2006

Prologue

SO. . .

I haven't posted in quite awhile. My bad. I've been busy. Kinda. Lazy, is more like it.

So tomorrow night you will be blessed with a full week's worth of Rambling from yours truly. Here's what to expect:
- Car stories (it's all better now)
- Not so much Johnny Carinoing for moi.
- School sucks (but it's getting closer to the end)
- A great Thursday night (great really doesn't cover it actually)
- Snow in the Antelope Valley (no joke - it's been crazy weather!)

So, yeah, I'll bring you all up to date tomorrow. But it's late now and I just got home from working a six hour TT shift. Good stuff.

Night all - - -

HUSTEEN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Justin. Yeah, snow in the AV in MARCH! Really weird.

Anonymous said...

snow = snowball fights.. and LOTS of them...