Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Um. . . My Bad

Sorry for not blogging this week - - it's been a busy one. . . or two. . . or every single one! God I'm always busy!!!

I had planned on blogging quite a bit tonight, but I put it off for a bit, then watched some television (the nightly dose of DAILY SHOW and COLBERT REPORT) and now am getting a little too tired to divulge my week that was - - -

So I'm sorry, but I will give you a preview of what is to come:

- Had a great weekend with Heather. She came home. Good stuff.

- Decided today that I will not be buying shoes for a long time, thanks to my horoscope, actually. It's a long story, but I'm not jumping into the world of the zodiac. Just trust me.

- Bought four books today for $40 - good deal all around.

- The countdown to my SUNS beginning their season is down to just 21 days!!!

- I hate school and have had a recurring thought of dropping out. . . I'm not going to, but I really despise my scholastic endeavor right now!

- I got recruited by Men's Wearhouse!

- And I am no longer tied for first in the football pool. . .

All that and more in the next edition. . . which will be very very soon. It has to be!!!

Until then, my friends - - -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the dropping out thing...oh, wait, I DID drop out. You know, out of the two of us, I would have thought that it would have been you. Kidding, my friend. I'd still like to do lunch some time, I'll call and see when is good for you--oh yeah, I'm going to Amoeba on Sunday with my dad. And I just deposited three checks. Heh.