Monday, September 25, 2006

Time For A Wardrobe Change

It's almost 0100. I'm gonna rush thru this, but there's some updates I wanna hit ya up with. Important stuff. Interesting stuff. Brief stuff. Prepare thyself. . .

Ok, so, um, I guess I'll do this in bullet form. Yeah. That works.

- Went bowling again tonight (it's now a Monday night ritual). Nothing special (no records were broken) happened. I finished one game with 4 strikes in a row though. That was cool. I won 3 games, Chels won 4, and my buddy Chris (fellow TT) took the last game with the high game of 196. Congrats man! I beat Chels that game though, so we called it a draw of a night. You're going down next week sis. . . Now, you see, I wore the same thing tonight as I had the previous two Mondays cuz I'm kinda superstitious when it comes to athletics. Next week, there will be a new wardrobe worn by yours truly. I already have the shirt picked out. Cy, you know what it is. . .

- We dissected earthworms in our LAB today. That was interesting. Took Cy and me back to both 7th grade and Freshman Biology. Fun times.

- I let my other mama (Mrs. Serrano) know today at work that I will only be doing it for two more weeks. You see, I have been getting behind in my schoolwork, and I need to focus on both school and one other thing that is coming up: Basketball. I saw Mr. Thomas on Friday and he said that he would be calling me in the next two weeks to start up preparations for the upcoming season. As I may have mentioned, I'm going to be an Assistant Coach for the Girls Varsity basketball team this year, and I couldn't be more excited! So that's coming up too. No more time for pain management charts, referral letters, and GREAT WALL runs for food. Madre said I could come back when I'm available, so maybe in December when I'm done with school. We'll see.

- I wanna sell my car. Yep. I presently owe (on the loan that I got for the car) exactly what the Kelly Blue Book says my car is worth in a private setting. So, I would break even now, and if I waited about six months, I could make some money, thus giving me a down payment for whatever I get next. I'm like my dad. I get bored quickly with cars. I'm just bored with my Jetta. It's nothing against the car, cuz it's been pretty good to me. I just want something new. Something different. So, if you, or someone you know is interested in a good-conditioned 2000 Volkswagen Jetta (white, 4-door, manual transmission, brand new cd player, 100,000 miles) then ring me up. I can now say that I am accepting offers (but I need around $7000 - so bring the dough! . .)

- Ate at Chili's tonight with my two best friends Cy and Justin. Fun times. I drank five cherry cokes. I was thirsty. We had a high school friend (Ryan Little, for those who know him) as our waiter (he was in training) and we gave him a 25% tip. That's good :D Anyway, we had fun. Good times. I love those guys.

So I gotta hit the hay. It's now 0117. That was fast.

- - - "Dissection is greatly aided by light"

Night now,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Cy said...

It's Bowling Time!

and yes, dissection is much easier when the lights are actually on.

Good hanging with you today.