Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Insightful Insights

I am inspired. In English today, I was told by a student presenter that I gave an "insightful insight". Yes, that's redundant. And it's AWESOME!!! And it's also redundant. . .

I'm so excited that I now have a new stupid phrase that I can overuse. In fact, I'm thinking about using that title as a new post (much like the WEEKEND GRAB-BAG) to post some thoughts that I might have about different things. It will be unlike a regular post cuz it won't be focused on what I did that day. It will be more like an OPINION post than anything else. . .

So what am I gonna do for the first edition of INSIGHTFUL INSIGHTS? I couldn't tell ya even if I wanted to right now. I'm running on four hours of sleep and I'm quite preoccupied reliving the second season of THE OFFICE, one of the funniest television shows out there right now. . . I don't know what to write about!

Wait. I got it. Here we go. . .

Just kidding. It's late. I do have an idea though for my first one - - Look for it before the weekend. I'll try my bestest to get it out there.

Take it easy, like the Eagles.

Night,

JUSTIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, that's a great title for a blog. I love that.

The Office is pretty good, but I like the UK version better. Did you see the season premiere on Thursday? That was probably the best episode I've seen so far. I'm going to try to watch it all the time from now on, but I missed a lot of season 1 and 2 episodes. Thankfully, David has both seasons, so he's going to let me borrow them when he's done.

If you want to borrow the UK version, my dad has them so he'll probably let you borrow that if you want to see the differences between shows.

-Alex