Thursday, April 17, 2008

There Can Only Be One

All season the NBA has been showing commercials with their new slogan, "Where Amazing Happens" and they have all been very good. . .

But now that it's playoff time, they have put into motion a series of commercials featuring 2 NBA players saying the same lines at the same time in a half-screen type thing.

The combinations of young stars like Dwight Howard and Chris Paul



and title-contenders Kevin Garnett and Lebron James



are good, but my favorites are the ones featuring my guys (of course).

Here is the first one of those two, which features two future Hall of Fame point guards, Jason Kidd, and my man, Steve Nash:



And this one will go down as one of the greatest commercials ever as it pairs one-time teammates, and now rivals, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal:



- - - -

Check back in tonight for my NBA Playoff Predictions!

Until later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those commercials, they are really great. The first one I saw was the Kobe/Shaq one and it gave me chills.

-Jamy