Wednesday, April 23, 2008

17 to 21: A Birthday Countdown

Not much in the area of energy this evening. Or desire to blog, for that matter. But I'm not gonna quit that fast (but I do have to admit, it's really difficult to do this every night). . .

And since I'm not really all here tonight (and the fact that it is now after 0130. . .) I wanted to just post a couple pictures that brought back some memories that I will share with you tomorrow night. Call it a teaser post tonight. . . Kind of like the number up there (17). You can go see R rated movies but you can't do all the stuff 18-year-olds can do, like, you know, be an adult. . .

Anyway, here are three pictures that will hopefully make you laugh after I divulge the stories about them tomorrow night. . . Enjoy!!!

1.


2.



3.



Until later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dress but I don't thing blonde is your color. Is that one of those things where you sit in front of a green screen, with a green suit on, and they make a video of you dancing and singing? I have seen those in Vegas and they look kinda fun.

I can't see the second one...

And the third: all I can do is cringe, thinking of the person/people who had to clean that up! I hope you didn't do that! But I'm sorta guessing you did...haha.

-Jamy