Monday, April 14, 2008

I'll Be Brief (For Now)

So here's the plan, Stan. . .

My goal here starting on Saturday is a post every night leading up to my birthday on May 10. The reason I will be starting on Saturday is that it is 21 days before my 21st birthday, and I will be doing a post called "21 til 21" on that day and so on ("20 til 21," etc.). Each day I'm gonna re-live a story that I may or may not have shared on this site in the past through my 21 years alive. I know it's not much, but I think it could be fun. If anything, it will get me to posting again, and it will be more about the past and not about my present and/or future. . .

Which is completely and utterly up in the air.

As an "Update" of sorts to my previous post this past week, I have to say one more thing about "Who I Am":

- I am starting to realize that I just might be depressed. The distance between Heather and I (the 95 miles, that is) is starting to really take its toll on our relationship. Our rare moments together are amazing and are everything to each of us, but the moments apart are much more prevalent and much more difficult. It's tough. And I know it sounds so. . . sad. But guess what? It is! We're working hard at something that every day seems less and less likely to succeed. Which is exactly the opposite of what we want - -but the lows are so low. . .

So we're working through things. And I know that posting that here is probably not the right move, per se, but it's what is going on for me at this time. It weighs on me every day. And it keeps me from putting my best foot forward (Except, of course, for those moments that we are actually together - no one brings out the best in me like her!). . .

So look for those posts starting on Saturday and enjoy the trip down memory lane as I near a milestone birthday!

Thanks as always :)

Until later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. This sounds fun!

-Alex