Friday, August 03, 2007

A Busy, Busy Bee

Hmmmm. . . . .

Anyway, the reason that I have not blogged in a week is because today is my first day off since last Friday. I closed at the FL on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and I opened yesterday.

I worked 36 hours over those five days (great hours!) and my desire to type out some sort of update, story (I know, I know - - Part III is coming soon I swear!), or anything like that has been severely limited.

Sorry.

Now I'm going to hang out with Romique this afternoon and then I'm heading to Pomona tonight with Chels. We are then heading down to their dad's place on Saturday and then it's all the way back home since both Chels and I have to work on Sunday.

Busy weekend, yes?

Yeah, well, it's August now (are you kidding me!) and that means school begins in just three weeks. . . Dammit! Why?!?!?!?!

Well anyway, I just wanted to keep in touch, so to speak. Things are good even though they are busy - I guess that is because I don't know any other way. . .

O yeah - and go see THE SIMPSONS MOVIE. Even if you are not a fan of the series, it is essentially eighty-some minutes straight of laughing. Good times. . .

So have a good weekend all - - -

Until later -

No comments: