Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Week Goes By

And I don't blog like I planned. . .

Damn.

Recently I have been contemplating ways to make this blog more entertaining - you know, straying away from the frequent incoherent drivel about my day, weekend, or whatever. . .

So here's what I came up with:

- More Stories!

When I say stories, I mean a mixture of my own special stories about funny customers at the FL; my version of what is going on in the world of news, entertainment, and the like; and maybe even a fun short story here or there that I have written. This will undoubtedly prove to be easier for me to write and also will be more fun for you to read!

- More Videos!

I have been slacking on the YOUTUBEing. My apologies. There are so many videos or snippets of film that are either funny, interesting, or a mixture of both. I will be bringing you more of these more often for you to enjoy to the uttermost.

Here's one example of what I'm talking about:



O how the tiny-mighty have fallen. . .

- More Ramblings!

After having recently discussed both my SPIDER-MAN 3 and SHAKESPEARE versions of A RAMBLER'S RAMBLING that I did back at the end of that last semester, I realized that I should resume my so-called niche. My idea is to occasionally throw out some of those to you to further my experience writing them. That's that whole two birds with one stone thing. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So even though I'm looking into a very near future of busy days at the FL, CSUN registration, and a few days with my wonderful Heather (!!!), you can count on me for all of the previous topics - - -

I guarantee it. . . (just like that guy from the Men's Wearhouse haha!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Until next time - - -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay more Bloggings! I just read your Spiderman 3 Blog as well. Wasn't t sure to just comment here or go to the actual blog and leave it there. So I decided to leave it here. I liked it! Very witty and made me laugh at points. I feel the exact same way about that movie. Anyways though lol poor Gary, when I first saw that commercial I thought they just recorded him finally cracking up realizing he is never going to get into serious acting. Am I a bad person for laughing at that? I hope not because it's really funny.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I see that Cash Call commercial at least once a week! It's just sad.