Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hitting a Wall

Its halftime right now of Game 3 of the SUNS/LAKERS series (which we are winning two games to none right now) and my team's bipolar nature is pissing me the hell off! We started out up 11-0 and held a lead as big as 31-14. It's now 51-48 at halftime and they have all the momentum. . .

Sometime, I just can't stand my team. . .

Where did this wall come from that we have so violently hit? It's like we forgot how to play basketball. . . I can relate, though. My schedule is hitting me hard and that wall has now been installed directly in front of me.

I do apologize for the lack of posting recently. I have been really busy (of course - it's me, right?) and that has led to a lack of a desire to blog. I have had a few opportunities, but I just haven't wanted to due to a large amount of apathy present in yours truly. So, sorry.

Things are good, but busy, like I mentioned. Training has been going strong over at BJ's and the FL is as good as always. School is getting down to the nitty gritty (five weeks left!). I have so many papers/assignments/tests over the next five weeks that I am almost guaranteeing (spelling?) carpal tunnel for my wrists (especially with all the trays I'll be carrying to the dishwashing room. . .).

Something I wish was not true was the lack of movie-going experiences I've had. The last film I saw was GRINDHOUSE back on the 9th and I have yet to see some movies that look really interesting to me (DISTURBIA, FRACTURE, and HOT FUZZ!). Plus, SPIDER-MAN 3 comes out next week and I don't know when I am going to be seeing that (I want to take Aimee down to Arclight to see it for her birthday - the 4th - but I have yet to receive my schedule at BJ's for the next two weeks).

A few things before I stop (second half is about to start. . .):

- The new issue of the paper is out. If you are around AVC, pick one up. Page 9 is really good :D

- I got an A on that midterm essay thing about the Shakespearean sonnets (I talked about it in the last post). Yes, I am the KING of B.S.ing!!! All hail me! (I also got a C on the 10 Things essay - which I'm fine with)

- GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night for now,

No comments: