Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Youtube Essay

I got called into work yesterday (1000-1600) and then both teams played a home game against Boron (both victories thank you very much).

Thursday I didn't do much, but the one thing I didn't do was my FIRST THIRD MOVIE PREVIEW that I keep hyping but never following through on. . . Soon. I promise.

And it's now 1100 on Saturday morning and I'm heading to work in an hour. So I wanted to provide some videos that I have watched over the last couple days or just some things that I found interesting over on the wonderful internet site known as YOUTUBE.

Enjoy!

- Donald Trump hammering Rosie O' Donnell on THE INSIDER. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard.



- Stephen Colbert toasting (or roasting???) President George W. Bush at the White House Correspondent's Dinner in 2006. (In three parts)







- The Daily Show summing up President George W. Bush's speeches



- Bud Light's recent commercial. Two words: Rubber Floor.



- Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" video. Maybe the best music video ever.



- This is no longer a lion. This is just a big cat.



- THE WICKER MAN was a comedy??? Movie fans watch this one!



And finally. . . Charlie the Unicorn. Need I say more?



Thanks everyone - - have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie! So Funny!

Love,

the freak that stayed up late watching o.c. with you :-)