Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Summary And Just A Summary.

I will try my best to get you an update (meaning lengthy and with opinions and insights) but until then, allow me to list for you the things that I have done over the last week or so. . .

- APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD, the team made up of myself, Justin Lebens, and Cy Serrano, auditioned for the chance to make it to the World Series of Pop Culture. We failed. . . Unfortunately, those in charge were taking very few teams (only 2 teams out of 20 or so in our room moved on to the second step) so we were not as disappointed. But we still were.

- I saw THE SHINS, an indie rock band that I love, for free at Amoeba Music in Hollywood. They were awesome!

- I saw SMOKIN' ACES, the number one film on my FIRST-THIRD MOVIE PREVIEW. And it too was awesome! I loved every minute of it! This being the first film released in 2007 that I have seen, it obviously is the best film thus far of the year in my mind. But it just might keep that title for most of the year (if not all the year!). All in all, I loved it! (Grade: A)

- My Phoenix Suns have now won 16 straight games, a franchise record. The only other teams that have had two 15-plus winning streaks in the same season were two Chicago Bulls teams that went on to win the NBA Championship. I have high hopes now. . .

- I bought a retro Kevin Johnson jersey on EBAY. It arrived last week. It was worth the price I paid. . .

- O, and you should by the new SHINS album. It came out on Tuesday and that's why they performed at Amoeba in the first place. Promotion. Isn't it great?

- I'm going to see Heather tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

- If you would like to know how my day with Heather was last Sunday, then head to Heather's MYSPACE blog - - she occasionally posts thoughts here and whatnot - -

- I really miss seeing Heather. Once a week (at the most) is growing old for me. It's just not what I want. . . Call me old fashioned.

- Been working kinda consistently at the FL. It's cool. Still happy with my decision. . .

- If Mallory Jill Roseborough is reading this, I hate you - - (not really, but. . . actually, yes, yes I do)

I'll do my best to post again soon - - - but I'm busy. So we'll see :D

Later all - - -

1 comment:

malloryrose said...

I HATE YOU, TOO, JUSTIN! [Oh, except I have no reason to hate you... but I will affirm that you should hate me... carry on then...]

Sorry 'bout the World Series of Pop Culture. That really sucks! Too bad they only take a few teams... They should do more shows. And you should be on it.

AND I understand the whole "don't see your significant other often enough" thing. Sorry bud...

Lata...

~Lucky~