Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Couple Things

I know I should continue on my (good) homework trend that I've had this week, but I wanted to present you with a few things that I feel you should know or be aware of:

- I added a new blog to my "Blogs I Frequent". Mike's Bloggity Blog Blob was found by me via Entertainment Weekly's online page. They asked this blogger (since he was a self-proclaimed STAR WARS virgin) to watch the six STAR WARS films back-to-back-to-back-to-you get the idea on Cinemax. He did and presented his report and it now appears on their web page. A big RAMBLER'S congratulations goes out to Mike from Canada - that's cool! I am now going to visit his blog frequently and look forward to what he has to say (it's mostly entertainment-based). Keep up the good work sir!

- Also on Mike's blog today was a video from his friend Travis and it was really top notch. If you have ten minutes, and you enjoy cool fight choreography, then watch this:



- I registered for classes for the Spring 2007 semester, my last at ol' Tumbleweed Tech. I got all of my classes just fine and they complete my work at AVC, so I should be good to go to CSUN in August. Cards are starting to fall, stars are beginning to align, or maybe all my work is just starting to pay off, but it seems that I will, in fact, be out of the Antelope Valley in NINE MONTHS! I'm excited, scared, and filled with every other form of emotion possible. Wish me luck and I will of course be keeping you up to date.

- Basketball has begun (the coaching) and I now have very little free time. As I did in the waning weeks of last semester, my blogs will become less and less frequent, but come mid-December, I should be back to my 3-4 a week. Hang in there!

And. . . .

- Friday is going to be a great, great day because I will be WITH (thanks to Alex for picking up my blunder ha ha) Heather and we're going to see HAPPY FEET at Arclight in the Dome. Nothing could be better cuz she will be happy :D

Hope you all have a great week -

I'll talk to ya when I talk to ya,

JUSTIN

P.S. And to deal with my struggling (2-5) SUNS, I found this video from two All-Star Weekends ago - it's from the Dunk contest that Amare should have won. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, on Friday you're going to be Heather?! That's weird... heh, just kidding.

That lightsaber fight was freaking awesome! That was even better than some of the fights in the actual movies! Thanks for putting that up for us.

Later,
Alex

Justin Gott said...

"be WITH Heather"!

Dangit - I messed that one up :D

Thanks for picking up on that one Alex ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for the shout out dude! I've never used "dude" in a sentance before, but I figured now would be a good time! Hopefully EW will give me a job now! But most likely not, and now I've peaked. Oh well! Just call me Mr. Culkin.