Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This Is True, However. .

Alright, so some would say (and I would partially agree) that I'm just a bad blogger.

However. .

My excuses (yes, excuses) are bountiful, though. It's been a week and a half since my last real blog, and just about a week (8 days) since my last post. I'm sorry. Last week I worked 35 hours at JOHNNY CARINO'S, including an all-day (not all-fun) affair on Saturday (April Fools Day). Here's a quick (very very quick) recap of my recent past (there's no order, no paragraphs, no reason to this except to catch up with out actually catching up):

- I'm a certified HOST Trainer now at JC, however. .
- My schedule next week has only TT days on it (nice!)

- Seeing Heather every Monday is spectacular, however. .
- It's not nearly enough time and saying goodbye sucks

- I finished and turned in my ASTRONOMY paper this week, however. .
- I have a paper of some sort due for every one of my classes (two in HISTORY) before the semester ends

- I've seen several movies over the past couple weeks - INSIDE MAN (Grade: C+), MILLIONS (Grade: B-). I've also purchased a few DVD's as well (KING KONG, MR. AND MRS. SMITH, WAR OF THE WORLDS), however. .
- I still haven't seen THANK YOU FOR SMOKING (and I really really want to!!!)

- The Desert Christian High School Drama performance of BYE BYE BIRDIE was good, however. .
- It wasn't quite as good as TWELFTH NIGHT or MY FAIR LADY (those were done a few years back, if you know what I mean!)

- Amare Stoudemire returned for three games for my beloved PHOENIX SUNS, however. .
- He over-compensated on his good knee and is now done for the year!

- I'm looking forward to a week off of school next week, however. .
- I'd be just as happy if I got out a week earlier without a Spring Break (woohoo! - FRIENDS allusion, by the by)

- I miss spending time with my family, however. .
- I think they miss me more

- I don't see my good friends nearly enough, however. .
- This time apart makes me appreciate our hang-out nights all the more

- I haven't played Poker in too long, however. .
- I could still beat you!

- The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament was one of the most exciting events of the year (maybe one of the most exciting tournaments I've ever seen), however. .
- My four year win streak is over

- This weather in the Antelope Valley the last few weeks has just been crazy, however. .
- Nope that's it. The weather's crazy!!!

- I would really like to continue this here blog, however. .
- It's 0100 and I have class in the morning

Thanks folks for sticking with me. You will probably have a cardiac arrest when you see a new post, so I hope that you can finish reading it before the ambulance gets to you! . . That's ok to say, right???

Either way, I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone!!!

JUSTIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I woke you up or something today, but seeing Mr. Cruise, I immediately thought of you...strange.

Anonymous said...

You're right -- I think I miss you more!

Love ya - Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin gott this is Emily and I found your website finally because I am a good friend (hint, my birthday is in two months). I am commenting on your blog because you owe me $5. And I need it to put towards my increasing college debt. It will pay for one-zillionth of my "Managing New Global Challenges" class on Tuesday. I'm sure in that one-zillonth of a second, I will probably a.) use all of my energy to stay away, b.) listen to my classmates and I realize how truly horrible rich people are (though most of their parents are probably millionaires), c.) laugh quietly about my professor's resemblance in appearance and vocal tone to Kevin Spacey, or d.) try to figure out which of my classmates are really republicans in bleeding-heart-intellectual-college-student disguise (it's a fun game- Christina and I have uncovered two closet Republicans already in a class of 70 college students ready to mob the Bush-White House). I am rambling because- I want my five dollars! So I can really feel like the co-champion that I am.

Also, you gave Millions a B-? Sorry all movies can't have as many bugs in them as King Kong, but Millions is a A- movie.


Mission Impossible III? Your Birthday?

I wonder if you will even read this? Do you get emails from your blog comments like on myspace? So many questions that you will probably never answer, since I am at college and not worth your time anymore.